Career Opportunities * Medical Jobs throughout the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex
Urology Associates of North Texas (UANT) has many locations and approximately 50 physicians in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Our physician, clinical and business staff is continually growing. There are many challenging opportunities in our urological group practice. Our group practice has positions available at many of our office locations, where from one to ten physicians receive patients. Click the job link to apply online.
|Cancer Center - Oncology Department (South Arlington Area) - CMA/RMA |
Description: **Must be a Registered or Certified Medical Assistant (this includes more than just a Medical Assistant Diploma) ** Responsible for providing nursing care for clinic patients following established standards and practices. Assists physicians and staff in coordinating patient care. Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff and physicians.
Duties: Provides general nursing care to patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during treatment, examination and testing of patients. Maintains exam rooms for necessary supplies and materials. Ensures cleanliness. Prepares list of medical supplies needed. Greets patients and prepares them for physician examination. Responds to/refers incoming patient treatment-related phone calls.
Required Experience: One year medical office experience required.
Necessary Skills: EMR helpful.
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
|Dallas Team Clinical Float - CMA/RMA/LVN|
Description: Please note that this position will require travel between various medical clinics within the Dallas area including Dallas, Irving, Las Colinas, Carrollton, and Denton.***
***Must be a Registered or Certified Medical Assistant (this includes more than just a Medical Assistant Diploma) or be a licensed LVN. ***
Responsible for providing nursing care for clinic patients following established standards and practices. Assists physicians and staff in coordinating patient care. Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff and physicians.
Provides general nursing care to patients.
Prepares equipment and assists physician during treatment, examination and testing of patients.
Maintains exam rooms for necessary supplies and materials. Ensures cleanliness.
Prepares list of medical supplies needed.
Greets patients and prepares them for physician examination.
Responds to/refers incoming patient treatment-related phone calls.
Skills/Qualifications: Clinical Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Procedural Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Inventory Control, Dependability, Teamwork.
Required Experience: Must have at least (1) one year experience as LVN/CMA/RMA in a medical setting.
Necessary Skills: Background in EMR is helpful.
Required Education: Must be a Registered or Certified Medical Assistant (this includes more than just a Medical Assistant Diploma) or you must have your Texas LVN license.
|Part Time - Fort Worth Pediatric Team|
Description: Responsible for general clinic office functions that support efficient and effective patient care including patient registration, insurance verification, collection of applicable co-insurance and/or co-payments and scheduling of diagnostic and follow-up appointments.
Required Experience: Minimum of one year of medical business office experience preferred. Excellent customer service skills, computer skills, CPT and ICD-9 coding, and general knowledge of medical terminology required.
Familiarity with medical billing, collection procedures and prior experience with EMR computer applications preferred.
Necessary Skills: Background in EMR is helpful.
Required Education: High school diploma or GED is required
|Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Therapist - South Arlington Incontinence|
Description: Skilled in Physical Therapy techniques applied to the pelvic floor as they may relate to pelvic pain syndrome, dysfunctional voiding, urinary incontinence, and sexual dysfunction.
Required Experience: KNOWLEDGE:
1. Knowledge of therapy practices and regulations to give and evaluate patient care.
2. Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish/maintain a safe work environment.
1. Skill in applying the principles, methods and techniques of therapy to provide ongoing patient care.
2. Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.
3. Skill in utilizing computer, preparing/maintaining records, writing reports and responding to correspondence.
1. Ability to maintain quality control standards.
2. Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
3. Ability to communicate clearly.
Varied activities including standing, walking, reaching, bending, lifting. Requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 100 pounds. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Requires working under stressful conditions or working extended hours.
Combination of office and exam settings. Periodic exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinic environment.0020 Contact involves dealing with sick people.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Necessary Skills: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Identifies and records problems.
2. Projects realistic goals with reasonable time frames.
3. Determines if treatment is effective.
4. Uses resulting evaluation to identify and record problems.
5. Analyzes and designs treatment programs based on individual problems and goals.
6. Prepares for patient release from therapy.
7. Records patient’s progress.
8. Provides general therapy care to patients in accordance with physician directives.
9. Observes, records in EHR and reports patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians.
10. Educates patient/family about diagnostic procedures, nutrition and maintenance of health and wellness.
11. Greets patients and prepares them for examination.
12. Performs uro-intake in EHR providing appropriate information for that visit.
13. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
14. Maintains/reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information.
15. Monitors tests and examination results.
16. Responds to/refers incoming patient treatment-related phone calls.
17. Instructs patient and family regarding treatment instructions.
18. Ensures appointment preferences are given to patients in emergency situations.
19. Reviews incoming scan documents and completes associated order(s).
20. Maintains patient confidentiality.
21. Participates in all other communal job duties necessary for functioning of the office.
22. Maintains accurate attendance and clinic logs and submits them at month end.
23. Gets along well with others. Conducts themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times with coworkers, patients, physicians, vendors, and others.
24. Attend meetings as required.
25. For bilingual employees, act as translator to assist patients and others that may have a need.
The jobholder must demonstrate competencies applicable to job position.
Required Education: EDUCATION:
Bachelor degree in Physical Therapy. Current certification in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
Texas licensed Physical Therapist. Current certification in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation. Entry level physical therapy accepted.
Description: Provide administrative functional support that will increase the time Associate Director(s) of Operations have available for executive level responsibilities. Support duties may include a wide variety of situations, as well as problem solving related to the clerical and administrative functions of the office. Manage and maintain calendar(s) and coordinate executive schedule, arranges meetings. Compile and recreate Excel reports from data base and existing records. Prepares or assists with the preparation of scheduled and/or ad hoc statistical and narrative reports; performs basic information gathering and analysis as specifically directed. Create draft PowerPoint presentations as directed by management and modify ad edit as required. Schedule and coordinate meeting events, interviews, appointments and other similar activities. Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities; serves as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems. Maintains strictest confidentiality. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience: Minimum of three years office administration experience. Demonstrated ability to create PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Detail Oriented. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Proactive thinker with foresight. Ability to handle multiple tasks and problem solve effectively. Ability to work independently, as a team member in a customer service environment.
Necessary Skills: Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control. Records maintenance skills. Word processing and/or data entry skills. Organizing and coordinating skills. Ability to analyze and solve problems. Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports. Receptionist skills. Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments. Ability to record and transcribe meeting minutes. Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials. Database management skills.
Required Education: High school diploma or GED required.
|Scribe - Arlington TX, Cleburne TX, Grapevine TX, and Denton TX areas|
Description: Responsible for facilitating patient flow through the office and ensure an accurate and complete medical record for each patient. The Scribe assists the medical provider by accompanying them during the medical history-taking and exam, recording details of both into the medical record. Assist staff in coordinating patient care.
* Greets patients and prepares them for physician examination. Performs uro-intake in EHR providing appropriate information for that visit. Instructs patients in collection of samples and tests.
* Records initial patient intake to include: chief complaint, medications, and allergies.
* Records details of history of present illness, review of systems, past medical history, social history, family medical history, disease risk factors.
* Records details of physical exam, including pertinent positives and negatives, notedabnormalities and patient general condition.
* Maintains exam rooms for necessary supplies and materials. Ensures cleanliness.
* Schedule surgical cases as requested by physicians.
* Answers back-line telephone calls, re-direct calls as appropriate, assist callers with questions or concerns and take messages as needed.
* Make patient appointment reminder calls.
* Verifies patient insurance coverage to include eligibility and benefits. Documentation of benefit verification in patient's electronic file as appropriate. Confirms active referral on file for scheduled appointment.
* Sorts documents received via facsimile and distribution of incoming postal mail.
* Scans patient (demographic) paperwork to patient chart and assist with batch scan filing.
* Reschedules patients as necessitated due to schedule changes.
* Other duties and limitations as delineated by provider or manager.
* Participates in all other communal job duties necessary for functioning of the entire office.
* Gets along well with others. Conducts themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times with coworkers, patients, physicians, vendors, and others.
* Attends meetings as required.
* For bilingual speaking employees, act as translator to assist patients and others that may have a need.
Maintains strictest confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
The jobholder must demonstrate competencies applicable to the job position.
Required Experience: 2 years of MA experience or college degree with scribing/ medical office experience is required.
Medical coding experience preferred.
Necessary Skills: * Skilled in operating a computer, copy machine, fax machine, scanner and multi-line telephone, keyboarding skills required. Ability to type around 45 WPM.
* Skilled in multi-tasking and preparedness to cover other front office functions as necessary.
Required Education: Must have High School Diploma or GED
Current CMA or RMA
P.O. Box 120549
Arlington, TX 76012
UANT is a fast-paced medical practice that offers many opportunities for growth. If there are open positions and we are scheduling interviews, you will be contacted. If you would like more information on Urology Associates of North Texas, please refer to our home page. Urology Associates of North Texas is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values and celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization.
Urology Associates of North Texas Home
Appointments & Contacts
Find A Urologist
Learn about our Specialty Areas in Urology
Find a North Texas Urology Medical Office